What do I need to start?
- You can enroll in the Rescue Diver Course as a certified Open Water Diver and participate in the Rescue Diver knowledge development and rescue training sessions, in confined water only, while working on your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 24 months. The Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) courses meet these requirements
Why Rescue diver ?
Rewarding and fun – that best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level: Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the five open water sessions, you’ll cover:
Self-rescue and diver stress
- AED and emergency oxygen delivery systems
- emergency management and equipment
- swimming and non-swimming assists
- panicked diver response
- underwater problems
- missing diver procedures
- surfacing the unconscious diver
- in water artificial respiration
- egress (exits)
- first aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- dive accident scenarios
If you are interested in doing the course, please contact us here
You may check the PADI e-learning method by clicking on the banner bellow.