Duration: 10 days
The Tec Trimix course is a full trimix program that gives to participants the tools they need for planning, organizing and
executing dives to a maximum depth of 90 meters. The certified Tec Trimix diver can make trimix dives that include staged decompression stops, using multi gas decompression (oxygen, nitrox, trimix).
Theory: Four (4) Knowledge reviews
Practical Application: Five (5) Practical Applications
Dives : Eight (8) Dives
- PADI Tec 50 Diver or Tec Rec Deep Diver
- 18 yeas old
Minimum diving experience: 150 dives
- Have a Medical Form signed by your physician
- Double Cylinders 2×15 liters with two valves and isolated manifold
- Two complete regulators, 1st and 2nd stages, one with a 2m long hose and the other with an SPG.
- Three Deco cylinders with regulators and SPGs. (7 to 11 liters)
- Buoyancy Compensator Type Wing (Single blunder is dry suit used or dual blunder if wet suit used).
- Two ways of measuring time and depth. (Dive Computer, bottom timers)
- Slate (arm or wet notes)
- Dive suit (wet or dry)
- DSMB or Lift bag (2)
- Reel (1)
- Cutting tool. (knife- scissors – jackknife)
- Secondary mask
- Dry Suit inflation Cylinder (0,85lt – 1,5lt) and regulator
- Lighting System
If you are interested in the course, please contact us here