Duration: 10 days
PADI Tec Deep Diver course is the compact combination of
Tec40 – Tec45 – Tec50 courses
- Training in handling Tec diving gear.
- Training in the organization of deep Tec decompression dives at a max depth of 50 meters.
- Training in the execution of deep Tec deco dives to a max depth of 50 meters using air, nitrox.
- Training in decompression procedures using Enriched Air and Oxygen.
- Training in managing underwater emergencies.
Theory: Sic (6) Knowledge reviews Practical Application: Eight (8) Practical Applications Dives : Twelve (12) Dives
- PADI EANx Diver
- PADI Deep Diver or equivalent
- PADI Rescue Diver
- 18 years old
Minimum diving experience: 100 Dives
- 20 EANx dives
- 20 dives deeper than 18 m.
- 20 dives deeper than 30 m.
- Have a Medical Form signed by your physician
- Double Cylinders 2×15 liters with two valves and isolated manifold or large volume single cylinder with dual valve
- Two complete regulators, 1st and 2nd stages, one with a 2m long hose and the other with an SPG
- Two Deco cylinders with regulators and SPG (5,7 to 11 liters)
- Buoyancy Compensator Wing Type (Single blunder is dry suit used or dual blunder if wet suit used)
- Two ways of measuring time and depth (Dive Computer, bottom timers)
- Slate (arm or wet notes)
- Dive suit (wet or dry)
- DSMB or Lift bag
- Cutting tool (knife- scissors – jackknife)
- Secondary mask
If you are interested in the course, please contact us here