Duration: 5 days
The Tec 50 course takes Tec 45 divers to deep tec accelerated multi gas staged decompression dives. The certified Tec 50 diver can execute Tec dives with multiple deco stops using two deco cylinders and technical diving equipment.
Theory: Two (2) Knowledge reviews
Practical Application: Three (3) Practical Applications
Dives :Four (4) Dives
- Tec 45 Diver Certification
- Rescue Diver
- 18 yeas old
Minimum diving experience: 100 dives
- 20 EANx dives deeper than 18 m.
- 15 dives deeper than 30 m.
- Have a Medical Form signed by your physician
- Double Cylinders 2×12 liters with two valves and isolated manifold.
- Two complete regulators 1st and 2nd stages, one with a 2m long hose and the other with an SPG
- Two Deco cylinders with regulators and SPGs (5,7 to 11 liters)
- Buoyancy Compensator Wing Type (Single blunder is dry suit used or dual blunder if wet suit used)
- Two ways of measuring time and depth (Dive Computer, bottom timers)
- Slate (arm or wet notes)
- Dive suit (wet or dry)
- DSMB or Lift bag
- Cutting tool (knife- scissors – jackknife)
- Secondary mask
If you are interested in the course, please contact us here