Duration: 5 days
The Tec 45 course takes Tec 40 divers to deeper decompression dives. The certified Tec45 diver can execute staged decompression dives with one deco cylinder and technical diving equipment
Theory: Three (3) Knowledge reviews
Practical Application: Three (3) Practical Applications
Dives :Four (4) Dives
- Tec 40 Diver Certification
- Rescue Diver
- 18 yeas old
- Have a Medical Form signed by your physician
Minimum diving experience: 50 dives
- 12 EANx dives deeper than 18 m.
- 6 dives deeper than 30 m.
- Double Cylinders 2×12 liters with two valves and isolated manifold.
- Two complete regulators 1st and 2nd stages, one with a 2m long hose and the other with an SPG
- Deco cylinder with regulator and SPG (5,7 to 11 liters)
- Buoyancy Compensator Wing Type (Single blunder is dry suit used or dual blunder if wet suit used)
- Two ways of measuring time and depth (Dive Computer, bottom timers)
- Slate (arm or wet notes)
- Dive suit (wet or dry)
- DSMB or Lift bag
- Cutting tool (knife- scissors – jackknife)
- Secondary mask
If you are interested in the course, please contact us here